lunes, 16 de febrero de 2009

Savin me.

Prison gates won't open up for me
on these hands and I'm crawling
oh, I reach for you.
Well I'm terrified of these four walls,
This iron bars can't hold my soul and

All I need is you.
Come please I'm callin'
And all I sream for you.
Hurry I'm fallin' .. I'm fallin'.

Show me what it's like
to be the last one standing
and teach me wrong from right
And I'll show what I can be.

Say it for me ..
Say it to me ..
And I'll leave this life behind me
Say it if it's worth savin me.

Heaven's gate won't open up for me
With this broken wings I'm fallin'
And all I see is you.
This city walls ain't got no love for me
I'm on the ledge of the eighteenth story

And all I scream for you.
Come please I'm callin'
And all I need from you ..
Hurry I'm fallin' .. I'm fallin' .

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comentarios:

  1. Te amo ♥ Si, TE AMO :)
    y nada, a pesar de lo que te conte hoy, y de que se termino mi vida de morza, y toodo eso, im happy :) All because of you (L).

    ResponderEliminar
  2. me aburroooooo u.u
    por tu culpa no duermo nada hace dos noches ya xD ajajaj mentira (L)
    chau (?)
    te amo ♥

    ResponderEliminar